Protecting personal information is a priority. “Personal information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It may also include other information that may be associated with Personal Information.
When and how we collect personal information and how is it used
1. We collect personal information that you provide to us, including when you sign up as an Account Holder. We use this information to provide the Services to you.
3. We use information collected about you to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our Website is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
4. Sometimes we may use personal information to contact you about your use of the Services or to let you know about functionality changes to the Website, new services or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, please contact us.
When and why we may disclose personal information to third parties
1. We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party except as specifically described below and subject to certain exceptions as defined in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c. 5 (“PIPEDA”) as amended, including compliance with court orders.
2. We may provide aggregate statistics about our services, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
3. We may disclose personal information to technical service providers in order to operate or maintain the Website.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting the Website our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once you close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website.
Customer Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our website. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please contact us.